** I’m so excited to ship this to you. Item is in stock and ready to ship. **
Lucine is an Armenian word, meaning Moon. This tarot deck is about the natural cycles of our life. How we evolve, change, and grow from our experiences, the same way the moon is in an ever-changing natural cycle. The phases of the moon are symbolic, and remind us that through each life experience, we must also go through our own personal growth and development.
I have created two editions of this deck… Twilight and Midnight.
– Lucine Tarot Twilight Edition with Holographic details and edges
– Lucine Tarot Midnight Edition with Bronze Foil details and edges
Throughout the decks, the moon symbolism is evident, with the moon phases placed at the top and the bottom of each card. The large illuminated full moon is placed in the center, elucidating the meaning of the specific card. With the symbolic presence and the luminous grandeur of the moon on each card, we are reminded that the energy of the moon represents completion, the height of power, and the peak of clarity.
In the Twilight Edition of Lucine Tarot, the gorgeous moon is set against the alabaster sky. This is the moment of the morning twilight. Right before sunrise. This edition was created to remind us that sometimes it is within the first sight of lightness that we are given information from our higher selves. It is the moment that our own inner wisdom brings the information forward. In this gorgeous edition, the details and the edges are gilded in holographic foil.
In a subtle and powerful way, Lucine reminds us that all things on earth are ever-changing and growing. Just like the moon, from the thinnest sliver of light to a large luminous orb suspended majestically, then slowly fading back to nothing.
From the completely illuminated moon representing the height of power, the realization of our desires, and the peak of clarity…to the new moon, representing darkness, the time before something; a moment when intentions are set into motion.
This passion project is a labor of love. It is a blood, sweat and tears project in the truest sense.
– Size: 70x120mm (this is the standard Tarot size)
– Surface Finish: Luxurious satin UV matte varnish finish.
– Package: 80 cards (22 Major Arcana Cards + 56 Minor Arcana Cards + 2 Bonus Cards)
– Edges: Holographic foil (Twilight Edition)
– Box Style: High quality lid and bottom box with foil detail separating the top and bottom lids. Texture is a velvety rose petal finish.
– Box Printing: CMYK Printing + Pantone Metallic + Gold Foil details + Velvety texture finish (it feels like rose petals)
– A stunningly colored digital PDF booklet will be available as a download upon checkout.
What happy clients are saying about my decks…