** I’m so excited to ship this to you. Item is in stock and ready to ship. **
Lucine is an Armenian word, meaning Moon. This tarot deck is about the natural cycles of our life. How we evolve, change, and grow from our experiences, the same way the moon is in an ever-changing natural cycle. The phases of the moon are symbolic, and remind us that through each life experience, we must also go through our own personal growth and development.
I have created two editions of this deck… Twilight and Midnight.
– Lucine Tarot Twilight Edition with Holographic details and edges
– Lucine Tarot Midnight Edition with Bronze Foil details and edges
Throughout the decks, the moon symbolism is evident, with the moon phases placed at the top and the bottom of each card. The large illuminated full moon is placed in the center, elucidating the meaning of the specific card. With the symbolic presence and the luminous grandeur of the moon on each card, we are reminded that the energy of the moon represents completion, the height of power, and the peak of clarity.
In the Midnight Edition of Lucine Tarot, the moon is set against the dark inky blue sky, which is represented by a watercolor background. Each background is different. The dark peaceful sky and the bright powerful moon represents the coming together of the opposite forces, symbolizing unity and symbiosis.
Working together, the light and the dark, the natural opposites, creating balance and stability, a reminder that there are two sides to the human spirit, yet amongst the extremes, this is a universal principal of life and it represents our experiences. Despite the opposites and in spite of the opposites, the Universe is always perfect. In this edition, the details are gilded in a gorgeous bronze foil, and the edges have a beautiful and luxurious matte bronze finish.
In a subtle and powerful way, Lucine reminds us that all things on earth are ever-changing and growing. Just like the moon, from the thinnest sliver of light to a large luminous orb suspended majestically, then slowly fading back to nothing.
From the completely illuminated moon representing the height of power, the realization of our desires, and the peak of clarity…to the new moon, representing darkness, the time before something; a moment when intentions are set into motion.
This passion project is a labor of love. It is a blood, sweat and tears project in the truest sense.
– Size: 70x120mm (this is the standard Tarot size)
– Surface Finish: Luxurious satin UV matte varnish finish.
– Package: 80 cards (22 Major Arcana Cards + 56 Minor Arcana Cards + 2 Bonus Cards)
– Edges: Matte Bronze foil (Midnight Edition)
– Box Style: High quality lid and bottom box with foil detail separating the top and bottom lids. Texture is a velvety rose petal finish.
– Box Printing: CMYK Printing + Pantone Metallic + Bronze Foil details + Velvety texture finish (it feels like rose petals)
– A stunningly colored digital PDF booklet will be available as a download upon checkout
What happy clients are saying about my decks…